Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday September 10th

The comic:



Maybe this wouldn't happen if you wore the right glasses.

I like to sew, and I can't thread a needle on the first try, but that doesn't make me a Plugger. Why? I don't think it's profound. Also, they should have connected "storm" in the first half of the sentence with a related metaphor in the second.

And Brookins? Guys sew too. Or he could have written this about "Aunt" (who calls themselves that?) Jay Conlon, chuckling at his wife's failing eyesight, before snapping, "Hey! The button won't put itself back on the shirt!"

I like to think they're sexist and stupid at home as well.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.