Monday, September 22, 2008

Tuesday September 23rd

The comic:


HEY PLUGGERS! I NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU, BUT RIGHT NOW I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE TECHNOLOGY.

I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW AND I'M LOSING MY MIND. SEEING YOUR LOVELY POCKET WATCH WITHOUT A PHONE ATTACHED TO IT IS MAKING ME JEALOUS.

What is he Amish? Who wears suspenders, besides lumberjacks?

But that pocket watch is making me all hot and bothered. Forget SRK's abs in Om Shanti Om, I want me a portly Plugger wearing suspenders who carries a POCKET WATCH.

The best part? He'll never call me when he's out on the road, and I never have to call him! I doubt he understands modern technology, and if I tell him cell phones are just walkie-talkies with cameras, he'll believe me. And I'll ride off into the sunset with Ted Forth.

3 comments:

Polsy said...

It's Pluggerish not to use your phone as a timepiece now? I must be older than I thought. (though coincidentally my watch battery is dead right now so I'm using my phone anyway)

Bryce Baker said...

when you rant, you RANT girl. Maybe his pocket watch is just a pocket watch because it's not a cell phone, which by definition is not a pocket watch

Kaitlyn said...

Polsy - it's Pluggerish to act like that matters.

Watches have always irritated me, and my one pocket watch kinda fell and broke.

But their is a pitfall to the cell phone as clock thing - I had it out, and turned it over. I must have been resting my hand on it, and I dialed 1 or 0, and a recording started. In class!


Bryce - I wrote "Shahrukh Khan is HOT!" on the quiz in my science lab. The categories of sedimentary rocks? bah!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.