Friday, September 12, 2008

Saturday September 13th

The comic:


He's not stranded on some desolate stretch of highway - it looks like he's in his driveway.

At first, I couldn't figure out why he had both the trunk and the hood open, because I know enough to know there aren't engine-y parts in both ends.

Then I realize he stored (or thought he stored) the oil in his trunk.

Do people do that? I guess it makes sense, but I'd be too worried about the container breaking or spilling or catching fire.

My sister doesn't do it, and she got a whole bunch of car things from our dad, including a foldup gas can for emergencies, but nothing about oil. My mom? She has a truck - no trunk.


Onto the caption - of course they're trivializing a major problem. They're Pluggers. It's what they do.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.