Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friday September 19th

The comic:



Dogs don't golf.

Though I do wish they'd so some yard work every now and then. Earn their keep and what not.


And now I have to add a golf tag. I hope it will be the last one, though I doubt it. After all, Pluggers are old. And probably the same demographic that golfs. So we're going to get more golfing related cartoons. Unfortunately, my golfing experience is limited to my parents golfing without me, that one time playing mini golf, and caddying maybe 10 years ago with my sister for our uncle and dad. Once.

Golf seems like it should take a long time, even if you only play 9 holes. (Oh yeah. Golf is mentioned a-frigging-lot in pop culture. So I may know some things.)

The main message of this comic is: Pluggers are boring. And the dude admitted it! And his poor wife wishes she could get an mp3 player or walkman or something to drown him out.

3 comments:

Bryce Baker said...

why does the dog have rabbit teeth?

Anonymous said...

God, that Plugger-dog looks aroused.

bats :[ said...

I'd hazard a guess that Plugger dog has contracted rabies and is going mad. I hope his wife has a gun and isn't afraid to use it.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.