Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday September 29th

The comic:


At least he has a toaster, let's look on the bright side here.

The question is, does he have any bread?

Little note here - I love RhinoMan. If this starred the bear or dog (you know it wouldn't star the chicken - girls can't fix toasters!), I'd hate it.

RhinoMan just seems less smug, if that makes any sense. He always seems so sad, so earnest, you just have to like him.


Oh, god, about toast. I watched the Good Eats episode on it today, and damn, I want some toast. No toasters allowed in the rooms, though, and while pop-tarts do ok in the microwave, I don't think toast will.

2 comments:

Sigma said...

Admittedly, I'd probably spend a lot of time on the upkeep of something of little monetary value if I had any real mechanical inclination too. Of course, I get attached to things and it would have sentimental value instead, but I doubt that that's the Plugger motivation.

Brave Little Toaster was my favorite movie when I was little (well, animated movie, I should say. My real favorite movie now and when I was little would be Ghostbusters) so that probably has something to do with it.

Marion Delgado said...

A rate of a little over $2 an hour sounds bad, admittedly, but for Rhinoman the chance that he'll feel the sweet release of genuinely accidental death makes it fiscally prudent.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.