Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday September 24th

The comic:


I'm a bit less stressed out than I was Monday night. Taking that test helped so much. What I get on it? Yeah, it matters, but I'm not stressed. I can't do anything now that the test is done!

And now I actually feel sympathetic towards today's Plugger. Because she's going to die soon.

Seriously. I'll use some lotions past their expiration date, but pills?

Then again, they must be PRN meds, things you take when you need them, not daily, because those are replenished on a regular basis. Hmm.

It's still incredibly stupid, not to mention dangerous.

But they're Pluggers, what do I care?

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.