Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday August 28th

The comic:


That's not right.

I know there are worse Plugger things, but as someone who wears glasses, this hits my head.

I've put my sister's oversized sunglasses over my regular pair, and that works.

But having a second prescription pair over the bottom? Oh, ow.

I know glasses aren't cheap, but damn, abusing your eyes will cost more in the long run.

I've tried on bifocals before, and they're worse than my mom's prescription. (We're both near-sighted.)

I wonder if those are both cheap reading glasses from the Wal-Mart? Or if the bottom pair is her first pair of glasses from middle school.

Hey, you wonder why you get headaches, Esther? It's not angels pounding icepicks into your head for reading Beetle Bailey. They're doing it because you're killing your eyes.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.