Saturday, February 9, 2008

Wednesday the 30th

The comic:



The punning, the punning - make it stop!

I just know that Mindy Sue heard someone say this and wrote this in, oh, she didn't realize she made a pun! Or she said it and somebody with a similar sense of humor pointed out the possible meanings of the words.

Either way, gag me. First way, Mindy Sue gets to be smugger than the second.

So Pluggers are poor, but they know how to handle their money.

So why do they go to "money markets"?

I guess in the bad old days, it was cheaper to make your own bread than to buy it, but not these days. Homemade bread is not an every day, hell, every month occurrence at our house - and I know how to use the breadmachine!

I only hope Mindy Sue can make some money with her puns. Does Reader's Digest still suck?

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.