Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thursday the 31st

The comic:



This is not an original joke.

Yes, what used to be number one is now in regular rotation on the oldies station.

It happens - we age! Time moves.

And I love the Doors.

I like that this a classic - maybe he was writing about some '40s swing tune.


I've never heard elevator music - I guess the music at stores counts - an adult contemporary (soft rock) station here, some oldies there, whatever.

Popular music changes, it's not the end of the world.



I still can't see a Plugger listening to the Doors when Jim Morrison was alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Pluggers were country music fans? Any taste they might have for rock stops at ABBA.

Kaitlyn said...

Hey now! No ABBA bashing.

Plus, the members of ABBA aren't from this country. They can't be Pluggers, they're ferners!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.