Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday the 28th

The comic:

Pluggers are old.

Yes, we know that. We also know that non-Pluggers die from syphilis before they become "old".

Big deal.


No, what's shocking, shocking! about today's glimpse into hell is that there are Plugger teachers.

No! No! No!

Actually, I can think of at least one teacher I had who could have been a Plugger. Everybody hated him, and he taught my friend's mom. (And other "old" people who stayed/returned to the area.)

Pluggers are also immortal.

I think - I'm not googling it, do it yourself if you want the "truth" - that retirement age is 65. So his two students are now 85, making him at least 100! Or if the retirement age is 55, then they're now 75, and he's 90! (I'm assuming most teachers - not grad students! - are about 15-20 years older than their students, especially in elementary and middle schools!)

Oh yah - song du jour. Enjoy!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.