Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wednesday the 28th

The comic:



Reed Hoover, why don't you submit something to TDIET once in a while? I know Scaduto's on the east coast, but he's not a member of the liberal elite!

She's going to the '$6 Fashion Outlet', but the sign behind her says '$6 Dress'. (I'm going to assume that's what it says.)

So there's more than one?

Now, I've seen these on the Simpsons - they were funny.

This is not.

You know what I hate? Dollar General. Not a dollar store. I got my first trashcan at a Dollar Tree, it broke (the side). Got one at DG - it has not. So ha!

And Dollar Stores have some cool novelties - my sister got me this glow-in-the-dark ball thing, whined that I never used it, and demanded that I put it away 'cuz it was scary. (Attached to my fan pull.)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.