Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday the 11th

I have an exam in less than 8 hours, but my stomach hurts and it is H-O-T, even though it is in the '40s and supposed to dip into freezing territory. Before shooting back up to SEVENTY! In one day!

And people ask me why I hate it here...

The comic:


Oh, thank you thank you lots of Pluggers and Brookins! You didn't say "ATM Machine"! I don't go crazy over things like that, but I expected it from you. Clever move.

This should be Rhino!Man, dangit. All Pluggers look depressed and beat down (wonder why they only have blue-collar jobs?), but he's the king.

How would he know four bucks? That's 16 quarters or 8 half dollars, or god forbid, 4 dollar coins. (The devil's currency, I calls 'em!)

No, it's 400 wheat pennies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, it's 16 quarters

Kaitlyn said...

Dude - I had my MATH exam today...

Oh, that's just wrong.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.