Monday, December 31, 2007

Tuesday the 25th

Merry Christmas and whatnot, on New Year's Eve.

Mine was good, and yours? My mom and sis loved their presents. Most were a gamble, since Mom only wanted one thing and Becks never told me what she wanted. I never told my dad, and he got me gift cards for both the book and music stores near my school instead of winging it. (One year, Beck asked for certain shoes and got a cow's head from him.)

Oh? The comic:



Still no sign of the countdown. That's good, I guess.

Very topical for them.

Whatever, no snark.

All Pluggers are Christians, but not members of the denominations that don't celebrate Christmas. Big shock.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.