Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday the 15th

My stomach has been upset today - I created three Plugger cartoons in about an hour.

I feel better now, but I don't know what's going to happen when I look at today's comic.


We can relax - it's just another 'Pluggers are old' day. And way to stereotype yourself, Harold Sticht of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

I don't know what the terms mean in the ad besides the name of the car. But - 'V8 crew cab'? V8 refers to the engine, and crew cab refers to the number of seats in the car. They both describe the vehicle, but they don't belong with each other. Or do they?

I'm also pretty sure that Fords have been around longer than Pluggers and Chevies.

I guess our star today doesn't think that you should sell a Cadillac because they're so expensive. Or he thinks that you only sell crap cars, like Chevrolets.

Ha!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.