Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday February 24th

The comic:


And yet the barber is pictured as asking.

Of course, the customer is a dog, for extra weirdness.

I got nothing.

Yesterday, Pluggers dried my tears. Now, they've brought me down from my Dehli-6 cloud. (Which I saw in a real theatre. Abhishek Bachchan on the big screen! As Lord Hanuman intended!)

I mean, I could write for hours on the ending and why Roshan did that, but did you see that dove fly away? He took my creative energy.

Pluggers, where Bollywood emotions go to die.

1 comment:

Marion Delgado said...

The caption should have been "A Plugger knows a barber who will respect his cowlick."

Respect the cowlick!

Tame the beehive!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.