Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday January 10th

The comic:


As a woman, this makes me happy. Less guys looking at me in a creepy way, if this is true. But that's not the point. Women aren't Pluggers!

And, wow, talk about timely, not to mention original. The prices actually are accurate - they've been around those numbers here in Memphis, and I've noticed that gas prices in Plugger-heavy areas are often lower than others. (We never saw $4 gas, for example. And some people were paying $3 way before we were. That sort of thing.)

Despite all this, I don't quite see what this has to do with anything, besides showing how damn lame Pluggers are. I mean. Gas prices. Really?

No wonder Pluggers are broke if they only just began watching gas prices. Morons.

1 comment:

xy said...

you're lucky. I worked in at a gas station when gas was around $4/gal. Do you know how annoying it is to hear the same thing from 100-200 people a day. It's lucky I made it out of there without killing anyone.

word verification: holedic
just thought I'd mention that because it's the most awesome word verification I've ever seen

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.