Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thursday November 20th

The comic:


And we lost the classic designation again, if only because this has been updated from the VCR to a cell phone.

For her to show him anything, she'd need to climb a ladder. These proportions are getting to me and I can't even write clearly, so you know it's not good.

As for stereotype smashing - I do not have internet on my cell phone, but my evil sister does, and this summer we were shopping and she was checking her facebook! Monday, this girl in my English class determined a guy's race with her new iPhone, which then got passed around the classroom (tinier than I expected!).

I know why Pluggers can't use cell phones - remember when Homer decided to become morbidly obese so he could be disabled and work from home? And he caused a disaster and couldn't call anyone and the recording told him his fingers were too fat? Same principle. I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a classic theme, alright: Pluggers are stupid.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.