Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday November 24th

The comic:


I feel like shit, and I was going to do this at the more reasonable hour of midnight, but I felt even shittier. I decided all this insomnia should be good for something, so maybe I can at least check this off. Instead of the homework. And the Colbert Christmas special made me laugh, true, but too many songs for my taste and not enough shirtless Colbert.

Ok, I wrote that before I looked at the caption.

THE FUCKING FUCK IS THAT ABOUT? I mean, I "get it", I think. Doing grandmotherly things and/or getting things from grandmothers are rewards and that leads to awards, so hey, the Grammy... hmm...

Except this isn't right. The award should be given for an achievement, not just for being her favorite grandson. A test with a gold star, whatever.

Come on, do I have to do your job for you?

I realize the profanity is a bit much, but this is so meh and so botched and I feel so rotten and there are these bugs all over the room all weekend long driving me mad and argh.

Six more days of school left, and I have exams in only four of my classes. (3 day week this week, 3 day week next week.)

I can do this.

I can do this.

Do not bring up January, we are focusing on the next 2 weeks people!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.