Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday January 19th

The comic:



Ha! Pluggers are fat and old and that makes them worry!

Isn't that the funniest damn thing you've ever seen?

No?

What's wrong with you?

Oh, it's not supposed to be funny - it's supposed to be heartwarming, like the Family Circus.

Well, my funny bone hasn't been tickled and my cold evil heart is still cold.

So what purpose does this serve? Yeah, I love being reminded of my weight and age - oh and there's my real name! (presumably)

What the fuck, Pluggers. This is just... weird.

And by weird, I mean weird by Pluggers standards, not you know, reality.

And I just thought of the reason this was published - smugness. Ha, I may be over 50, but my belt size sure isn't! Smugness for the Plugger readership, or smugness from the author - either way, stay classy, Pluggers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the look on Plugger-Bear's face, I thought maybe his Depends had failed him.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.