Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday January 22nd

The comic:


Painted hubcaps are awesome.

I assume they only exist for decorative purposes.

Since Pluggers are selfish jerks, I assume she's not "Oh no!"ing about the potential damage the cap will cause, but because it has a bumper sticker on it.

Also - that's a dashed line. You don't cross those.

No wait, most lines are solid...

I am so not a driver, and a week on campus (with two expeditions by car) has left me lost.

I also thought she was on the wrong side of the car (too much Bollywood).

It's my sister's birthday! She's been driving haphazardly for 3-4 years now and has never lost a hubcap. Go Becky!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.