Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday January 18th

The comic:


You know, I'm a liberal elitist but not a vegetarian and I've never had anything called "surf and turf." I know it refers to steak and ... some kind of seafood in the same meal, but I hate steak.

I like fried spam sometimes, and I love me some tuna (but let me make it, you don't know how!), but spam and tuna together? Barf city!

But hey - RhinoMan can afford both tuna and spam - not to mention bread! 2010 is starting nicely for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, Rhino-man sure is putting that truck's suspension to the test. At least he's not pawning his TV.

Marion Delgado said...

Rhinoman got on at the Korean auto plant. No benefits, but it means he can finally go to the pawn shop and get his 9" black-and-white TV back. Oh, no, Rhinoman! You have to buy a converter!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.