Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday January 28th

The comic:


The Plugger knows how to surf the web? Duuuuuuuuude, freak me out! Or they call their grandkids and ask them to do it, which is no fun. (Click there, where I'm pointing! God, I'll do it myself!)

Pluggers are hypochondriacs. Pluggers have the money and knowledge to use the internet and the money to go to a doctor.

Wow.

Pluggers are elite!

I have chronic pain and I have had other illnesses since I was 13. (Thyroid. It's now out, and I have to take medication everyday or die.) I refuse to look medical stuff up online. If I have a concern, I talk to a professional either over the phone or in the office/pharmacy. The internet can be helpful if you're not prone to hypochondria or are relatively healthy, but when it's ongoing, eff that nonsense. Besides, according to WebMD, I should be dead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is dumbassitist a Plugger disease?

Marion Delgado said...

Most Pluggers do have beriberi (a malnourishment disease common among alcoholics like Rhinoman and consumers of Plugger cuisine everywhere - it's hard to get a balanced diet grazing at Sam's Club).

Hence this is unfunny, but it does fit with the other Plugger facts.

And in a sense, that makes the whole thing beri beri funny!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.