Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday January 29th

The comic:


I'm surprised they get reception in there.

I don't have much to say - I do this with my mom all the time.

I'm quite surprised Pluggers do this, it's a bit 21st century for them, isn't it?

But "mainly," so they don't use it for other things, like calling a tow truck when their car dies or making their children touch base by phone. (We no longer have a landline, so everything is done on the cell phone.)

So since they "mainly" use their phones as walkie talkies while shopping, they're better than the rest of us.

And of course, they're at a Sam's Club/Costco type store. Those stores were fun - so many samples! But now you need a membership to get in the door! Eff that.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.