Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday July 30th

The comic:


When I look through my notebook filled with titles, authors, and subjects to look for at the library, it's like traveling through time. Admittedly, just a few years, but I get to know more than what was popular, I get to see what I was thinking about. It's quite interesting.

So, yeah, Mike Goode, you're a genius.

And no, they're never coming back in style.

At least not for Pluggers. I like how bellbottoms look, Nehru jackets are pretty cool, but leisure suits scream "square", "old", and, now, "Plugger". Thanks, Mike!

The first 2 can look cool on you if they look good on you, you like them, and you feel confident and comfortable in them (and your own skin). Not exactly a Plugger.

Plus, he's a Plugger. They're not going to fit.

I can buy a Plugger wearing everything listed, just a few years after everyone else.

Nehru jackets appeared in Archie comics in the '60s, so it's not too crazy to think that a Plugger would wear one. Once.

I guess Pluggers don't have pictures, though, pictures of them in outdated clothes, doing things, having fun, so they're stuck with their closet.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.