Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday July 10th

The comic:


I'm pretty sure I've seen this before. I don't mean the mocking of the environmental movement, but a Plugger hybrid. I think it had different colored doors. Unfortunately, my "common phrases" category is too big to go through, and it's not under cars.

Yes, that car is a hybrid. It is made of different car parts. It couldn't be a hybrid car in the current sense of the word, because I don't think those are old enough to be in such terrible shape.

But yeah. Pluggers think everything environmentalists do is stupid. This is rapidly turning into a Plugger cliche, along with old (and stupid) and fat (and stupid).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pluggers drive puttymobiles.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.