Friday, July 4, 2008

Saturday June 28th

The comic:


There are mowers that don't use gasoline, you know. The classic one with no engine, and one with a battery that keeps popping up in commercials.

I don't mow the yard. I did when I was 8, and I have photographic proof. I also mowed it a couple years back, or the part behind the back fence. Hard work, and I'm happy to blame my allergies and do the dishes instead.

But it must be cut. Bugs! And aren't you supposed to keep it cut, don't most towns have rules and such?

My sister mows the back, and our neighbor mows the front. My plan for the future is to have a yard for my dog, and help some kid by paying him to mow it.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.