Saturday, July 28, 2007

Not that late.

I haven't looked at it yet, I'm afraid of what horror awaits me today.



It's worse than I expected. My expectations are too high.

There are two "jokes" today - for whatever reason.

I wonder if both were sent in by Jay, or if Brookins came up with the drawing all on his own.

And hey, the person cooking spam a lot (groan - how dare they mention Monty Python anywhere near this tripe!) doesn't have to be a woman - the reason he eats the same damn meal is because he never bothers to cook or buy anything that tastes better.

I like spam, fried on bread with mayo. Wheat bread, I'm not completely hopeless.

But that's just wrong, eating it more than 3 times a month, let alone a week!

That pink mess is too damn salty for more than one sandwich! And I've had the dubious pleasure of eating it mixed with scrambled eggs on white bread. "Delicious." *toss in garbage can*

If this woman makes him spam that many times a week, she wants him dead.

And then she'll eat him. Though he won't be healthy, not with all that spam.

Complicated murder-suicide here.

There, I salvaged today's comic. I win!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.