Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday July 8th

The comic:


But you can drive through the country even if you don't live there.

Also, I was in a ritzy subdivision in a rich suburb for more than a week, and I had no reception in the kitchen/family room. I could text, but not get calls. And when I went outside, if I was under the porch roof, the reception was still bad.

Plus, many many many iPhone owners have griped about how AT&T is shit in New York City, the opposite of Pluggerville and not "country."

This would work better if it said "so far out in the country, that you have to drive a mile to use your cell phone."

Because breakdowns happen everywhere and dead zones are everywhere - we have Sprint but on our old carrier, again with the kitchen and no service.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.