Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday July 10th

The comic:

Bully for them.

But why not junk/antique shops? They have some great things as well - I found so many old comics and MAD magazines after my graduation (dressy sandals, pretty dress, and flipping through dusty old things).

The only issue I have is if I get a Goosebumps book I already have.

I guess this is supposed to be funny because we go to yard sales without planning most of the time? (love looking through the classifieds to see who paid for an ad... and then has no books and just baby crap)

And I do go to Goodwill on a whim when I'm near the big one. But I do want to go to the new one in my town because my purse I bought in December 2007 may not last forever, and I once looked at purses in a regular store - similar styles, high prices (I paid like 5 bucks for the one I have). So I want a back-up.

I wonder if the owner at yard sale likes someone with a list. I usually look around and then ask if they have any books and then go on my way. Thrift stores? They'd probably be really pissed if you asked if they had a specific item.

And I've never seen 8 tracks, just records.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.