Friday, July 10, 2009

Saturday July 11th

The comic:


And the lights are probably off...

You should see me hunting for my glasses. I take them off and forget where they are like that. Once, I was looking for them while I was um... wearing them. No wonder everything was so clear!

But most of my "Since when do we have a door here?" bruises come when it is well-lit and my glasses are on.

Okay, I'm a million miles away. I watched Thelma and Louise tonight, I've got a song from Dil Chahta Hai in my head, and I'm thinking about rewatching Fanaa like now because Kajol is awesome.

But I'll go to bed and probably crash into something on the way there.

1 comment:

Russell Pirkle said...

my room is a constantly shifting mass of trash. I often have to move some stuff around to open or close the door.
also, my bathroom doorway has this row of spikes that I guess are supposed to be covered by carpet
and, in my kitchen, there's a new uninstalled stove in front of my old, half-working stove

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.