Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday April 6th

The comic:



And now they're yanking them out and sending them in to Cash For Gold!

There are so many things I don't like about this drawing - the patient's teeth, the patient's eyes, the dentist's teensy eyes, the dentist's lack of teeth.

I think the patient's teeth are the weirdest - if those are dentures, they should be, you know, out. And if not, he's a Plugger, he can't afford good teeth!

The dentist's eyes are creeping me out. Can he see over his snout?


Also, this looks very familiar. I think it even had a similar stupid caption. I wonder if Reed is copying himself or another Plugger, or if this is just a second dentist-related Plugger in 2 years.

1 comment:

Russell Pirkle said...

I agree the art seems exceptionally bad. Was he trying to create in us the agony of a trip to the dentist through agonizingly bad artwork?

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.