Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday January 8th

The comic:



I refuse to believe there are such things as "senior pluggers". If there are seniors, there are non seniors. That's scary.

Also, today's panel is just so stupidly self-centered (an age group is a 'self' for now).

Hello, I'm only 19 and I have dead people in my address book. (Okay, so it's my mom's. But I use it to find relative's addresses.)

PEOPLE DIE. Someone who was in my English class junior year died over the summer between 11th and 12th grade.

My sister was in middle school and lost 7 friends and classmates in a senseless car crash.

But I guess older people die faster than younger people, and that belongs on our nations' comic pages? I don't think so.

One more thing - they're in your address book and you find out about their death through the obituary page?

Wow - you were close.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.