Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday the 14th

2 classes down, one to go!

And good god, it is HOT in every building. 76 in my room, and the window's been open since Saturday evening!

The comic:



Then why is there an official Pluggers website?

Why would a Plugger need a typewriter - they're only good for writing, you can't play games on them or go online.

I like old typewriters, they're fun, but give me a computer any day. I'd hate to write papers on a non-electric typewriter, good god, every draft must be retyped, over and over again.

Mallard Fillmore is plugger. He is probably the first duck.

What gets me about anti-technology people is that they're so damn smug - I'm not entering the 21st century, no way!

We're not jealous of you, we'd pity you if we had any sympathy.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.