Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wednesday the 26th

The comic:



I must admit, I thought he was looking at bottled waters at first. ("Mountain Mist" is a deodorant scent? Really?)

I can't think of a category here, besides RhinoMan, who is the shiznit. (My sister made me say it.)

Anyway, why would a Plugger even consider the other scents or know their titles?

And he's at the bottom of the shelf, I don't think he can make it.

Ooh, fat! Good one.

I'm quite lost here.

Cool song of the moment: Mudhal Mazhai Enai from the movie Bheema. Very, very soothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one unhealthy looking Plugger.

Kaitlyn said...

When do they ever look healthy?

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.