Saturday, April 26, 2008

Annoucement:

I'm not going to cover Sundays anymore.

They're only available at a couple sites, and the last time (almost a month ago!), it was hard to get it.

So I'm abandoning the official site and will be using the Houston Chronicle's excellent comic site from now on.

I stopped with April 1st's comic because that was a the whole year.

Pluggers is a depressing, hateful comic. And this blog isn't even good for procrastination, because they're sooooooo depressing, and not doing homework and looming deadlines make me cry, and I hate Pluggers.

I'm going to give it another chance, but I will not skip any days. I'm starting with the 2nd!

I'm not going to have any set plan with the comics, I'll just say what comes to mind and see what happens.


ETA: Because of the Chron's awesomesaucesomeness WRT its archives, no more Plugger images sullying my blog!


ETA2: Because I work better when I can see the stupid cartoon, I will continue to sully my blog with their visages.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.