Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday April 9th

A day turned into a week, spring fever?

The comic:


The caption says "A plugger 'last call'." and features a shot of the side of a house, with the female chicken Plugger leaning out the door, calling to a medium-sized dog (drawn surprisingly well), saying "C'mon boy, finish up!... It' (sic) time for bed!"


It's time for my bed, you mean. Yes, I know the joy of "I want out" at 2 in the morning. And then waiting, because not only must business be taken care of, the perimeter must be inspected.

The only thing is, I'd never call it a "last call."

"Pluggerisms" are the only thing separating me and most dog owners (who have indoor/outdoor dogs who sleep inside most nights) from being Pluggers.

What a nightmare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is scary -- I thought plugger-chicken was married to plugger-dog. Yet here she is, sending plugger-dog jr. out to use nature as one giant latrine.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.