Monday, September 10, 2007

Time to catch up.

August 28th - What makes this awesome - the look on the driver's face. "Why didn't I just use MapQuest?"


August 29th
- This would be awesome if the fridge needed cleaning out because all the food was bad. Actually, I'm sure it is. Who cleans out a fridge by removing all the food - good or bad? Isn't the point of refrigeration so we can have safe leftovers?

August 30th - 1 - Did vehicles ever have record players? (I know, cars can have speaker systems worth more than the car itself, but I've only heard of woofers in old, old MADs.)

2 - Those dogs are stupider than their owner. They know enough to not jump out when it's moving, but not enough to lay down where they'll be safe.

August 31st -
But pluggers are old! Old people golf! Therefore, Pluggers golf!

Though one can still golf and never get a hole in one...

And who calls the hole in a donut a "hole in one"?


September 1st
-
I don't get this one.

I know what I'm supposed to get - Pluggers are fat, ha ha.

But I don't understand what the hell is the significance of feeling belt loops?


September 2nd
-
Pluggers are smarter than we thought - they remember something learned in school - like the word inertia!

September 3rd -

Pluggers may be emotionally or electrically unstable, but boy howdy, are they muddy!

And mud is awesome.

September 4th -

Only guys are dumb enough to shave and put alcohol on the naked skin right away. Ha!

Also - a dog? Bad, bad, bad animal choice! I don't even want to think about how this could be possible. (It can't be.)

September 5th -
I will continue to like that song. However, I have to wonder. Pluggers are middle America, blue collar folk. Sure, they're broke, but aren't they more mechanically inclined than non-Pluggers?

September 6th -
Hey - Pluggers are fat! Though it's not right to use a rhino to illustrate this one - have you ever seen a skinny rhino?

September 7th -
I don't know what to say about this. Pluggers are animals, right? And in this one, they're dogs! And what about the fact that most 'favorite movie stars' are favorites because of looks (Johnny Depp, anyone?)?

Ew.

This is worse than cannibalism, somehow.

September 8th -
Just on the walls of his room!

September 9th -
I thought you saved money when you stopped smoking - money that could be spent fixing your truck, perhaps.

September 10th
-



Reed Hoover is an awesome name, but it's also familiar - have we seen Reed before?

I really like the forever stamps concept, but I thought investments made you money when you sold them - and you can't (can you?) sell stamps.

College is going great, by the way.

I'll try not to let 2 weeks pass by next time.

But I make no promises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your course of study. Never lose your intellectual curiosity and your desire to learn. Don't let idiotic drivel like the execrable "Pluggers" take away from time better spent learning!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.