Friday, September 21, 2007

More creepiness.

Told you I'd talk about today's comic today!



Josh's take on this is only about the drawing, not the caption.

And it's a good one about how Pluggers are broke.

The caption is bizarre, because I don't count the postcards from the vet as the most important mail ever, but I'm not a Plugger. (Just got my MAD Classics - it was sent to my house, then mom mailed it to my university address! So cool.)

This illustrates how cheap and stupid Pluggers are. It costs too much to insure your pet (or kid, who knows, maybe they put collars on some kids there, the smart ones, judging by the look of horror on the smaller one's face), so you don't. And then you bitch about the cost of a shot. So you don't get one. And then the illness comes and you go into deep debt paying for the recovery.

PAY FOR THE DAMN SHOT, PLUGGERS!

Also, I love the concept of pet insurance, and I know I'll get it for mine when I'm older.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.