Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday November 24th

No, I'm not better yet, but I had a procedure today and I'm just killing time til I stop being kind of lazy and put a movie on. It wasn't kidney stones, just my chronic pain condition acting up. It still hurts to walk more than a few feet, but hey, I'm starting new medication!

But you don't care about me, you care about Pluggers. You're weird.

The comic:



Pluggers plan things out and then leave the things for the plans at home.

They forget things.

They are so unique.

I mean, I never forget things. No, not me. (Even before the drugs today, I couldn't remember the name of the procedure and I still don't.)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.