Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday April 19th

The comic:


Yeah, but is the grandma's face clean enough? My paternal grandmother smokes like a chimney. And I can't picture her wanting to pick me up when I'm all muddy and kissing me.

My maternal grandmother would kiss me, I guess. I just haven't spent a lot of time with her, considering she lives in New Mexico and all. My dad's stepmother shows her love in other ways, though she loves hugging me.

I don't like being kissed or hugged all that much.


And mud pies just sounds dirty - he made a mud pie in his pants, look at those eyes!

1 comment:

Markytom said...

Considering that dogs will lick and/or eat just about anything the caption is truthful.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.