Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday February 16th

The comic:


My dad and I went to a movie in December. He has a jeep with removable doors and such. He can't lock the doors because he had to use the key for something and now it only works in the ignition? I didn't understand it then but all I know is he can't use the key in the door locks and it's because the jeep is 10 years old.

The point? My dad is the kind of guy who knows a lot about cars and 10 years old isn't that old. Couldn't a Plugger fix the starter or replace it or get somebody to fix it. They could barter!

No, I don't know what a starter is. I assume it's something involved with starting the engine?

I guess the brakes are good, though!

1 comment:

devin said...

Yay, you're back!

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.