Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday the 13th

Registration for Spring 2008 starts tomorrow! Eek!

The comic:



I always thought those came in girl's Happy Meals, but whatever.

Actually, I thought they only had plastic movie tie-in toys in them.

Toys that broke if you used them. How expensive are cheap sunglasses these days? I don't wear them, my sister does, but she's beyond the star frames - her latest ones are what I call "bug eyes". She did not get them in a Happy Meal.

This is a classic, so is he rerunning a strip, or finally using a 15 year old submission?

The teenagers look young-ish, better than kids in TDIET.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell is other pluggers.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.