Friday, November 9, 2007

Nov 2nd

Yeah - I knew if I even started doing these, I'd procrastinate.

And I still did too much procrastinating.

Anyway - November 2nd, last Friday - I went home, even though I really shouldn't have, what with the papers due, but hey! Puppies!

The comic:




Oh.

My.

GOD.

Brookins can't even draw a real dog! That image will haunt me until I die.

This will help:



As for the bag of tricks thing, it's a bag of doggie bones - it may cause the dog to do tricks, but Pluggers are not dogs. They're not doing the tricks.

The real dog in the picture - meant to soothe the eyes and brain - will only go outside if he sees a bone go outside - the other 2 will run out at a gesture.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.