Friday, November 9, 2007

November 9th

Finally!

2 weeks from now will be the day after Thanksgiving, also known as the start of the Christmas season.

Except... you'd think it was December 9th, by the commercials on TV and the Christmas tree (undecorated) in the school bookstore, along with the rack of Xmas cds.


Gag me.


Speaking of gag-me, today's comic:



Josh already turned this into a meth binge - which applies to every Pluggers - but I still get to try.

I'm going with my general impression of every cheap non-chain motel - YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

Good for Pluggers, bad for me.

Do motels actually brag about this anymore?

The sign should also say that all rooms are air-conditioned, fancy!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.