Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday the 1st

Happy All Saint's Day!

Pluggers are religious, but I doubt they're Catholic, so if they mention dead relatives today on top of yesterday's Halloween-themed panel, damn. I won't know what to do.



Do guys only use toilets for urination?

Honestly.

Now, I live in a girl's dorm, so that's not an issue. And there are no men at home. (2 dogs, yes, but we're not going there - they never use the toilet.)

So I know nothing about this. However, whenever I visited my dad's house, I don't recall the toilet seat being up. Same at any house with guys.

Now for the bigger issue - the look on her face. She's got 4 sons - if this is all that's bothering her... Though I know that it can be the little things that get you, like the toilet seat being up.

Biggest issue - the name! "Tony" can be feminine, but Pluggers are all about stereotypes, hence the caption.

So this is the husband or one of the sons mocking her. Sick jerks.

1 comment:

Matt Ramone said...

I always told people visiting my old apartment to put the toilet seat back up - leaving it down was just rude.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.