Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wednesday the 31st

Happy Halloween!

I got 2 lollie pops in English yesterday, and I bought a Butterfinger bar and a pack of Now and Later.

I heard there was free candy in the Tiger Den, but I didn't see any.

And the Colbert Report was so damn funny.

But none of that is why I skipped the comic - I wanted to start writing my English paper and couldn't get started, but I got 2 pages done today, so hey! (At least 5 needed, but once I get started, I don't shut up. And I have plenty to analyze.)

Happy Halloween - I'm sure it won't be topical -


OH MY GOD, IT IS!

Though most people carve pumpkins before the big day, but hey!

I think of Pluggers as farmers, or factory workers who live near farms, so wouldn't a Plugger pumpkin patch be a pumpkin patch?

And toothpicks? A patch covers a hole, it doesn't... prop it up.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.