Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thursday the 22nd

Happy Thanksgiving!

Naturally, this comic had nothing to do with the holiday. (I know there are Canadian Pluggers, but it calls itself American.)




More like Christmas.

That is a generation gap - the young and old misunderstand each other. Where's the Plugger element?

The cartoon itself is so sad - Grandpa just looks so hopeful, this is the key to his grandson's heart!

The kid looks snotty - imperial bastard. "Grandpa! Bring me some new DVDs! That is all!"

This was sent in by the grandfather - "some new DVDs"? There's content on the discs, and it's not identical. My sister and I both want some new DVDs, but we'd say what DVD we wanted, so I wouldn't get some Hillary Duff mess and she wouldn't get "Help!"

Granddad also looks deaf.

And like a dog desperate to please his master.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.