Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday March 15th

The comic:


And they always give you slightly imperfect parts so you'll return!

This is nothing - my mom knows the mechanics at her Toyota dealership (for the oil change maintenance stuff) so well that she can call former employees for help when the current ones are not being good.

A non-car example is the library by my dorm - I've been sending books there from other branches since August 2007, they definitely know me and go get the holds before I ask. This was most surprising this semester because I hadn't been in since last May.

I was going to be nice and assume that this happened because Pluggers are friendly people, but he looks so miserable that that can't be the case. "If I took better care of my car, they wouldn't know me so well..."

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.