Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday March 17h

The comic:


You're a senior plugger if you recycle a joke from the '80s and botch it - normally people say "child proof," not "tamper-proof" because ha ha, only a child can open it.

They used it on the Simpsons recently, when they went to a pharmaceutical company and Homer couldn't figure out how to open the door.

You know, I take a lot of medication, I've seen many a prescription bottle in my day and I've never thought about the child proof thing while opening one. Though I do gripe about the tamper stuff in OTC bottles - the mouth is so tiny and there's so much cotton and I can't get it out and I can't get the pills out until I get the cotton out and why is it the aspirin? My head hurts.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.