Sunday, July 8, 2007

Something about last Sunday's comic.

I can't imagine a paper carrying this 7 days a week - I mean, this is the biggest waste of colored ink and space imaginable - you have a huge space to work with, a chance to do something extraordinary, but you don't take advantage of it?

Idiot.

I thought of something new about this blog post (my post-Independence Day catchup), specifically this comic from the 1st.



I saw that and said he was an idiot, which he is.

However, I now realize that I was quick to judge.

The Plugger figures he can fix anything with duct tape, that doesn't mean he actually can.

Don't get me wrong, he's still an idiot.

But my reaction was based on the assumption that he actually has fixed things with duct tape, not that he's merely paid for the mechanic's, plumber's, and dentist's mortgage, children's college education, summer house, winter house, and Learjet.

Though I'd love to see what would happen if you actually came at a priceless artifact that is very significant to a lot of a people with duct tape.

The man is stupid for carrying around duct tape, and he's also stupid for saying such an ignorant thing. Unless he's a wiseass having fun, like people do with the Buckingham Palace guards.

But I doubt it.

And I blame Brookins for yet another bad example of an entry.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.